Algeria's Government, Labor Unions to Discuss Wages Issue
The Algerian government and labor unions are expected to meet in September to kick off a new round of negotiation on wages, reported Algeria online.
The nation's wage policy is being the subject of in-depth review that began months ago in an effort to adapt it to the new social and economic conditions prevailing in the country.
Observers expect that changes in the wage policy would lead to salary increases in the upcoming fall season, said Algeria online - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Remittances and Migration crucial to combating macroeconomic imbalances and labor market issues in the MENA Region
- Private sector in Lebanon rejects LL1.2 mln minimum wage
- Wage increase discussed in Kuwait
- Wage tug-of-war in Lebanon
- Lebanese government 'making progress' on wage hike as Beirut braces for more protests