Algiers hosts international conference on electricity transmission
An international conference on electricity transmission is currently in progress at El-Aurassi Hotel in Algiers. Liberte Algeria reports that the Conference, which was organized by the national gas and electricity company GRTE, is first of its kind in Algiers. The event gathers experts from 18 universities and institutions such as the Mediterranean Energy Observatory (OME), the International Council of Electricity Resources (CRCE) along with leading companies in the sector. The conference, which aims at exchanging information for the management of electricity resources, is ending on September 20.
- 2nd Algeria Electricity Expo 2006 to be held
- UAE to attend international conference on transport of radioactive material
- Algiers hosts Magrebian Conference on Electronic Data Interchange (EID)
- Hammamet hosts International Conference on renewable energy
- Chevron confirmed as key sponsor of Iraq Oil, Gas, Petrochemical & Electricity Summit