All-New Nissan Pathfinder Features Three-Row Seating and Powerful 4.0-liter V6 Revealed at the Middle East International Motor Show in Dubai
When it was first introduced, the Nissan Pathfinder sport utility vehicle (SUV) stood as an innovator in its class. Today, the largest SUV line up encompassing the full-size Nissan Armada, Patrol, X-trail and Murano welcomes a completely redesigned Pathfinder.
The new Pathfinder remains true to the adventure roots of the original with an all-new larger, more powerful design featuring, for the first time, three-row seating, and improved performance driven by the use of a new 4.0-liter 291HP version of the award-winning Nissan VQ-series V6 engine and a new fully boxed, all-steel frame based on the full-size Pathfinder Armada.
“We’re strengthening the original Pathfinder concept by providing what we believe is the best balance of off-road and on-road capabilities and utility in class,” said Mr. Simon Sproule, Vice President of Global Communications, CSR & Investor Relations at Nissan Motor Company Ltd. “Each of our five Nissan SUVs has a specific role in the line-up. The new Pathfinder is a highly capable, mid-sized adventure vehicle for highly active families.”
Sales of the new Pathfinder in the GCC will start as of April 2006.
- LARGEST SUV LINEUP WELCOMES THE ALL NEW 2006 NISSAN PATHFINDER AT THE DUBAI MOTOR SHOW
- All new Nissan Pathfinder to land in Middle East
- All-new Nissan X-Trail re-invents the compact SUV
- All-New Nissan Pathfinder – Design & Engineering breakthrough
- Audi reveals new line up at Dubai Motor Show: TT RS released for Middle East