Ambassador Confirms Egyptians Among Victims in US Terror Attacks
Egypt’s ambassador to Washington, Nabil Sharif, confirmed on Friday that a number of Egyptians are among the victims in Tuesday’s terror attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington, reported Al Ahram daily.
He was quoted as saying that there was still no “final or exact” number of the Egyptian victims, either killed or missing, as rescue workers were still continuing their search efforts.
The paper quoted a press report as saying that one Egyptian was killed in the attacks and three others were still missing – Albawaba.com
- British-Egyptian Commercial Activity Not Affected by US Terror Attack
- New Anthrax Cases Appear in US, as Attorney General Warns of More Terror Attacks
- Report: Libya Agrees to Compensate Victims of Lockerbie Bomb; Washington: Libya Remains State Supporting Terror
- The fallout grows: Four US officials killed as Libyans rally against extremists
- Egyptian Killed, Three Missing in US Terrorist Attacks