American basketball players to support young Moroccans
Americans Courtland Freeman and Omari Faulkner, who played basketball for Georgetown University, will be visiting Rabat and Casablanca from 10-17 February to encourage and support young Moroccan basketball players.
The visit is part of an initiative of the cultural section of the American Embassy in Rabat, the American House in Casablanca and the Moroccan Royal Federation of Basketball. The tour is part of US State Department Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs ' "Cultural Messengers" programme.
- GEMS American Academy in Abu Dhabi to host basketball skills clinic with Kobe Bryant
- Samsung Electronics Levant sponsors Ayman Dais Academy for Basketball
- Samsung Electronics Levant the main sponsor of Samsung Premier Basketball League
- Ahlieh khayrieh overpowers defending champions sharjah american school
- Visit by American University Association to Morocco