American Organization extends support to Iraqi people
The 15-member delegation of the Voices in the Wilderness Organization and International Conscience Society arrived in the al-Qadissiya border complex in the Anbar province in a show of solidarity with the Iraqi people, INA reported.
The 15-member delegation expressed pleasure to visit Iraq, the country of civilizations and steadfastness, the agency said.
Furthermore, the delegation extended their admiration for the Iraqi people’s determination in confronting the embargo imposed by the United States “evil administration”, according to the News Agency.
The delegation also condemned the ongoing embargo and expressed support for the people of Iraq until they “win victory”, INA added. (Albawaba.com)
- US Anti-Sanction Busters Head to Basra on Two-Month Solidarity Trip
- Jordanian information minister: Kingdom supports Iraqi people, rejects US threats against Syria
- Americans Protest Iraqi Sanctions at Democratic National Convention
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- People’s Mujahideen: the Enemy of my Enemy