Amman to Host Arab Labor Conference in April
Amman will host the first Arab Labor conference on April 2nd, reported the Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
Participants in the seven-day conference will include representatives from all Arab countries in addition to foreign experts, said the agency.
They will review a number of issues pertaining to labor and laborers in addition to means for enhancing cooperation among Arab countries, said SPA – Albawaba.com
- Afro-Arab Parliamentary Conference to be Held in Tunis
- Amman to Host International Medical Conference on Plastic Surgery
- A whole month of jazz? Yes please! The Amman Jazz Festival is back this April
- Bahrain to Host International Labor Conference in February
- Jordan to host Arab Conference for Physics and Astronomy