Amman to Host International Medical Conference on Plastic Surgery
The 7th International Conference of the Arab Association for Plastic and Burns Surgeons will be held on April 4 in Amman, reported the official Petra news agency Thursday.
The conference is organized by the Jordanian Society for Plastic Surgeons
in coordination with the Arab Association for Plastic Surgeons and the
Mediterranean Physicians Society for Burns, said Petra.
The three-day conference will discuss the latest scientific findings in the
field of plastic surgery – Albawaba.com
- British Surgeon Professor Nadey S. Hakim Unanimously Appointed as The First Max Thorek Professor of Surgery by Global Governance of the International
- Dutch Plastic Surgeons Operate in Aden
- DSFH hosted International Refractive Surgery Conference
- Amman to Host Arab Labor Conference in April
- Dubai to host Middle East’s largest series of medical conferences