Announcing a new RAKBANK branch in Abu Dhabi.
His Highness Sheikh Omar Bin Saqr Al Qassemi Chairman of RAKBANK opened the new RAKBANK branch in Abu Dhabi.
The new RAKBANK branch provides Abu Dhabi residents with more convenient banking on their doorstep. It is the second in the capital and brings the total number of RAKBANK branches across the United Arab Emirates to 16.
Conveniently located on Zayed, the First Street in Khalidiya, the Branch offers a complete range of RAKBANK services including, RAKauto Loans, Personal Loans, RAKBANK Credit Cards and much more.
Bright, modern and thoughtfully designed, the Abu Dhabi new branch provides customers with a refreshing banking experience.
“The demand for our products and services in Abu Dhabi has been phenomenal”, said Murray Sims, Head of Personal Banking at RAKBANK.
“With the opening of the second RAKBANK branch in the city, we are delighted to deliver more convenient banking to even more people.”
Currently there are more RAKBANK branches being planned for the BANK’s rapidly expanding network.
RAKBANK prides itself on offering the highest level of service to its customers. With the opening of the Abu Dhabi new branch, the Bank reinforces its commitment of providing customers with ‘simply better’ banking.
- RAKBANK Expands its Branch Network in Abu Dhabi Bank launches new branch in Corniche area
- RAKBANK Offers up to 30% Discount on Virgin Atlantic Flights to London
- RAKBANK Offers Double Value on Nokia Purchases
- Dream Holidays Just a Transaction Away with RAKBANK and MasterCard
- Another dream comes true with RAKBANK’S 5th Million Dirham draw