AOAD Announces New Prize for Best Arab Administrators
The Arab Organization for Administration Development (AOAD) announced Monday a new prize under the name of Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the crown prince of Dubai. The new award will honor high achievers in the field of Arab administration.
According to Mohammed Al Tuwaijari, the organization’s director general, the prize, which will be sponsored by Sheikh Mohammad, will be awarded by an independent body and will be run jointly by the AOAD and the Dubai program for Government Excellence Performance.
Tuwaijari was quoted by the UAE’s official news agency (WAM) as saying that the prize, which will be awarded to government and private institutions, will be of three classes.
They include a $50,000 prize for best institution, $25,000 for best experience and $15,000 for best employee.
The objectives of the regional AOAD are to explore avenues for strengthening relations and developing cooperation in different agricultural activities to achieve food self-sufficiency and surplus within a framework of regional agricultural and economic integration.
Since its inception in 1972, AOAD has established a rich portfolio of activities, which include conducting of conferences, seminars and training courses, preparation of technical and economic studies, and implementation of pilot and developmental projects that contribute to the transfer and adoption of agricultural technology – Albawaba.com
- Dubai Crown Prince Institutes Arab Administration Awards
- Kathem El Saher refuses to accept first prize for best Arab singer
- Zayed Future Energy Prize announced top six finalists to compete for the $2.2 millon USD
- Dubai International Film Festival announces US$ 60,000 ‘DIFF Distribution Award’ to promote distribution of Arabic films
- Arab Bank continues Arabi Online Promotions with great prizes