Aptec wins Symantec's award for best value distributor 2010
Aptec Holdings, one of the largest technology distributors in the Middle East, Pakistan, Turkey & Africa, has announced that Aptec Distribution has been awarded Symantec Value Distributor of the Year 2010 for the Middle East for the Third Consecutive Year at the Symantec MENA Channel Awards Dinner 2010 held at Park Hyatt Hotel Dubai on 1st June 2010.
"We are very pleased with this recognition. Demand for security & availability gets stronger in this region especially in the SMB and enterprise sector and our partnership with Symantec has seen substantial results. This recognition from Symantec is the result of this team effort." Said Alia Hussain – Business Unit Manager, Symantec at Aptec.
"It is with pleasure to get the award for the third year in a row," said Bahaa Salah, Managing Director -Aptec. "It means a lot as Symantec is one of our strategic partners. This award is recognition of our commitment to promote Symantec. Together we look for more growth as Symantec is growing its market share in both Availability and Security" Mr.Salah added.
Aptec Team also won 2 individual awards at Symantec awards night, Alia Hussain, Business Unit Manager -Symantec Won the Symantec Outstanding Individual Contributor for FY10 while Shanod Hameed, Business Development – Aptec Won the Best Improved Product Manager for Consumer Products (Norton) for FY10.
- Aptec Distribution Awarded Best Distributor of the Year 2005 for D-Link Middle East.
- Aptec wins IT Distributor of the Year award at Channel Middle East Awards
- Aptec wins Best SME Distributor award from Avaya
- ATS wins Symantec’s awards for Best Services Company, and Best Services-Individual
- Darwish Technology wins Promethean’s 2010 Best Distributor award for the Middle East region