Arab-African Handisport Championship to begin in Tunisia
In a press conference held August 22, Ali Harzallah, the president of FTH (Tunisian Federation of Handisport) announced that the 3rd Arab-African Handisport Championship will start in Tunis on August 25. Organized by FTH in conjunction with African Confederation and the Arab Federation of Handisport, the Championship will continue until August 27. <i>La Presse</i> reports that the championship will host 238 athletes from 15 countries and will include different categories for the blind and the physically handicapped athletes.
- Tunisia hosts 7th Africa Juniors Athletics Championship
- El Menzah hosts 3rd edition of Arab-African Handisports Championship
- Tunisia athletes to Helsinki World Championships
- Algerian athletes win three gold medals in African Athletics Championship
- 6th African Championship of Rowing to be held in Tunisia