Arab Foreign Ministers to Meet on Mideast Crisis
Arab foreign ministers will meet in Cairo next week for urgent talks on the deteriorating situation in the Palestinian territories, a senior Arab official said Saturday.
"An urgent ministerial meeting has been approved by Arab nations and will take place in Cairo after the Eid el-Fitr festival," the official told AFP on condition of anonymity, adding that it was likely to be held Thursday.
The decision follows a call by the Palestinians for a meeting of Arab League foreign ministers to discuss Israeli strikes on Palestinians and a US veto of a UN resolution on the Middle East. AMMAN- (AFP)
- GCC to Hold Extraordinary Meeting on Mideast Crisis in Jeddah Wednesday
- Syrian, Jordanian FMs Discuss Mideast Crisis
- GCC Foreign Ministers to Meet Next Week to Discuss Palestinian Crisis
- Arab Foreign Ministers to Meet in Cairo Next Week
- Arab Foreign Ministries to Meet in Cairo to Discuss Mideast Situation