Arab Health Ministers to Attend WHO Conference in Geneva
Gulf Cooperation Council and Eastern Mediterranean health ministers will hold talks on the sidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) meeting, which opens in Geneva Monday, reported the Gulf News.
The meeting, which runs until May 22, will be attended by all WHO member countries.
High on the agenda are the challenges facing the WHO in improving psychiatric care. Breast-feeding will also be discussed, said the paper – Albawaba.com
- Arab Health Ministers to Meet in Cairo
- Bahrain to Host GCC Meeting to Push for Trade Unity
- Executive Bureau for Council of GCC Health ministers to meet
- GCC Health Ministers to Meet in Qatar Wednesday
- Arab Health Minister Urge International Organizations to Press Israel to Stop Use of Banned Weapons against Palestinians