Arab Health Ministers to Meet in Cairo
Arab health ministers will hold their regular 25th session on March 28 in Cairo, reported the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) Thursday.
The health ministers will review at the three-day meeting a number of health topics, including means for extending support to the Palestinian request for joining the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as the possibility of “Arabizing” medical education, said the agency – Albawaba.com.
- Arab Health Minister Urge International Organizations to Press Israel to Stop Use of Banned Weapons against Palestinians
- Oman’s Health Minister Leaves for Sharm Al Sheikh
- GCC health ministers begin Riyadh conference
- Executive Bureau for Council of GCC Health ministers to meet
- GCC Health Ministers to Meet in Qatar Wednesday