Arab Health Workers Union Meets in Morocco
Casablanca will be hosting this January 8-9 a meeting of the secretariat general of the Arab health workers union, Maghreb Arabe Presse (MAP) reported Wednesday.
The meeting will be attended by delegates from Iraq, Palestine, Yemen, Egypt, Sudan, Jordan, Libya and Morocco, said MAP -- Albawaba.com
- Morocco’s Foreign Minister to meet European Union officials for talks
- Egypt, Libya, Iraq study customs union
- Arab unions denounce trade liberalization as '\'danger'\' to workers
- Tunisian And Algerian Leaders Push to Revive Arab Maghreb Union
- Rabat to host meeting of Int’l Journalists’ Federation, Arab Journalists’ Union