Arab interior ministers end Tunis meeting
Prince Naif bin Abdulaziz, the Saudi minister of interior, affirmed Wednesday that the Arab Interior Ministers during their 20th session in Tunis, had reached consensus on confronting the issue of Terrorism.
Addressing a press conference after the conclusion of the session, Prince Naif said what was happening in Palestine is not terrorism but self-defense by Palestinians. "We denounce terrorism and reject it and those behind it do not represent Arabs or Muslims in any way," he said, according to SPA.
"Arab interior ministers also agreed on many other issues pertaining to security and to fight corruption at any place," he added. (Albawaba.com)
- Saudi minister regrets some Muslims involved in terrorism
- Saudi Interior Minister receives Lebanese, Libyan counterparts in Tunis
- Saudi Interior Minister visits Tunis
- Saudi Interior Minister holds talks in Tunis with Arab Minister's Council head
- Arab interior ministers: Attacks against foreign occupation - not ''terrorism''