Arab Israeli, Palestinian Killed by Israeli Army in Separate Clashes
An Arab Israeli man was shot dead in clashes in northern Israel on Tuesday, while a Palestinian died in hospital after being wounded during fighting in the West Bank earlier in the day, hospital sources and Arab Israeli community leaders said.
Ramiz Abbas, 20, was shot dead by Israeli police during clashes in the Galilee village of Kafr Manda that also left 20 people injured, Arab Israeli officials told AFP.
Ismail Shahda, 27, died in hospital in Ramallah after being hit by a bullet during violence in nearby El-Bireh, hospital officials said.
Their deaths brings to 62 the number of people killed in a wave of bloodletting in Israel and the Palestinian territories - JERUSALEM (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Death Toll Rises to 49 in Palestinian-Israeli Clashes
- Three Palestinians Killed in Clashes with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Territories
- Palestinian Dies in Hospital from Wounds Sustained in Clashes with Israeli Army
- Four Arab-Israelis Killed in Clashes with Israeli Army
- Second Palestinian Youth Shot Dead in West Bank Clashes