Arab League Chief pessimistic over Israeli stance
Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa has stressed that peace can’t be achieved without Syria and Lebanon, the official Syrian Arab News Agency reported.
According to the agency, in a statement Wednesday at the Beirut airport, Moussa called for resuming the peace process in the Middle East, however also expressed pessimism over the Israeli position towards efforts exerted for peace. (Albawaba.com)
- Arab League Chief, Lebanese Parliament speaker discuss situation
- Arab League Chief: Israeli practices likely to destroy peace plan
- Arab League Chief Warns against ‘Political Fraud’ in Mideast Peace Process
- Amr Moussa: Israeli Aggression Towards Lebanon, Syria to Spark Fire in the Middle East
- Arab League chief voices pessimism over Palestinian Israeli talks