Arab League Chief pessimistic over Israeli stance
Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa has stressed that peace can’t be achieved without Syria and Lebanon, the official Syrian Arab News Agency reported.
According to the agency, in a statement Wednesday at the Beirut airport, Moussa called for resuming the peace process in the Middle East, however also expressed pessimism over the Israeli position towards efforts exerted for peace. (Albawaba.com)
- Arab League chief voices pessimism over Palestinian Israeli talks
- Amr Moussa: Israeli Aggression Towards Lebanon, Syria to Spark Fire in the Middle East
- Arab League Chief slams Israeli policies before heading to Russia
- Lebanon accuses Arab League of failing Syrian refugees
- Arab League Chief Calls for ‘Re-Evaluation’ of Peace Process