Arab League Chief in Saudi Arabia to Discuss Palestinian Crisis
Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa arrived in Jeddah Sunday for talks with Saudi officials on the latest developments in the Palestinian territories, reported the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
The agency added that he would hold talks with Saudi Foreign Minister Saud Al Faisl, and would discuss the same issue with Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdelaziz later in the day.
Moussa will leave Jeddah on Monday, heading to Kuwait, where he will hold similar talks with officials there – Albawaba.com
- Moussa Arrives in Kuwait to Discuss Restructuring of Arab League
- Arab League Chief to Discuss Palestinian Crisis During Gulf Tour
- Arab League Chief to Visit Yemen to Discuss Palestinian Crisis
- Arab League Chief in Bahrain for Talks on Regional Developments
- Arafat Arrives in Abu Dhabi for Talks with UAE President