Arab League Chief slams Israeli policies before heading to Russia
Arab League Secretary General Amr Mousa held Israel responsible for the deterioration of the Palestinian situation due to its "aggressive and provocative" actions against the Palestinian people.
Speaking to reporters in Cairo on Thursday, prior to his departure to Russia, the Arab League chief said it is expected that the International Quartet Committee would interfere to stop the deterioration in the Middle East peace process, SANA reported.
Regarding his visit to Russia, Mousa said this visit comes as part of the explanation of the Arab stance concerning developments in Iraq and the Palestinian occupied territories. (Albawaba.com)
- Arab League chief calls on int'l community to pressure Israel to adhere to int'l law
- Arab League Secretary General, Palestinian Minister meet in Cairo
- Arab League chief to visit US for opening of 1st Arab-American museum
- Amr Mousa: We Confirm Our Confidence in Arafat
- Arab League Chief to Visit Yemen to Discuss Palestinian Crisis