Arab League Chief slams Israeli policies before heading to Russia
Arab League Secretary General Amr Mousa held Israel responsible for the deterioration of the Palestinian situation due to its "aggressive and provocative" actions against the Palestinian people.
Speaking to reporters in Cairo on Thursday, prior to his departure to Russia, the Arab League chief said it is expected that the International Quartet Committee would interfere to stop the deterioration in the Middle East peace process, SANA reported.
Regarding his visit to Russia, Mousa said this visit comes as part of the explanation of the Arab stance concerning developments in Iraq and the Palestinian occupied territories. (Albawaba.com)
- URGENT CALL - your immediate protest may still prevent Mousa Abu Maria's Administrttive Detention
- Arab League chief calls on int'l community to pressure Israel to adhere to int'l law
- Arab League holds Israel responsible for failure of peace talks
- Arab League Chief: Israeli practices likely to destroy peace plan
- Arab League Chief pessimistic over Israeli stance