Arab League Chief to visit Bahrain
Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa is expected to visit Bahrain next week, leading a high-level delegation, to hold talks on special preparations ahead of the Arab summit, due to be held in Bahrain in March.
A League official told reporters that Moussa would meet with Foreign Minister and head of the Bahraini organizing committee Sheikh Mohammad Bin Mubarak Al-Khalifa, the Kuwait news agency reported.
Moreover, Moussa is expected to discuss current regional developments. (Albawaba.com)
- Arab League Chief in Bahrain for Talks on Regional Developments
- Arab League chief to visit US for opening of 1st Arab-American museum
- Arab League Chief to Visit Yemen to Discuss Palestinian Crisis
- High-level Bahraini Delegation Visits Tabreed
- AL chief in Yemen to discusss preparations for next Arab summit