Arab League Chief to Visit Yemen to Discuss Palestinian Crisis
Arab League Secretary General Amr Moussa will visit Yemen in August for talks with senior Yemeni officials on the deteriorating situation in the occupied Palestinian territories, reported the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA) on Thursday.
Restructuring of the Arab League will also be the focus of Moussa’s talks, a topic that has been already discussed with several Arab leaders during the chief’s visits to Morocco, Mauritania, Libya and Tunisia late last month – Albawaba.com
- Morocco’s King, Moussa Discuss Palestinian Crisis, Restructuring of Arab League
- Moussa Arrives in Kuwait to Discuss Restructuring of Arab League
- Arab League Chief to Start Tour of Maghreb Tuesday
- Arab League Chief in Saudi Arabia to Discuss Palestinian Crisis
- Arab League Chief in Bahrain for Talks on Regional Developments