Arab League foreign ministerial council starts in Cairo
The Arab League foreign ministerial council commended its 124th session Thursday at the Arab League headquarters in the Egyptian capital under the chairmanship of Farouq Al-Qasrawi, the Jordanian foreign minister. The Arab foreign ministers are to discuss a wide range of topics, inter-alia, the latest developments in Iraq and means of reactivating Algiers summit resolution for enhancing the Arab diplomatic presence in Baghdad in light of Iraq's request to refer a relevant memo to the Arab foreign ministers meetings.
- Saudi FM arrives in Cairo to partake in Arab League's Ministerial Council meeting
- Moussa Begins Arab League Job with Urgent Call for Ministerial Meeting
- Jordan Calls for Emergency Arab Ministerial Meeting Sunday in Cairo
- Arab foreign ministers start talks in Cairo
- Ministerial meeting in Algiers on economic development