Arab League Head briefs Egyptian President on Foreign Ministers’ meeting
Egyptian President Mohammad Hosni Mubarak received in Cairo Monday the Secretary General of the Arab League, Amr Moussa, according to SPA news agency.
Moussa briefed the Egyptian leader on the outcome of the extraordinary meeting of the Arab Foreign Ministers, which was held in the Egyptian capital on Sunday. (Albawaba.com)
- UAE Foreign Minister Heads UAE Team for Cairo Meeting
- Egyptian Foreign Minister: US President to meet Arab ministers
- Arab foreign ministers to meet in Cairo; Saudi CP to hold talks with Egyptian leadership
- Syria’s President receives Arab League Head, Algerian Foreign Minister
- Mubarak Briefed on Recommendations of Arab Information Ministers