Arab League Head briefs Egyptian President on Foreign Ministers’ meeting
Egyptian President Mohammad Hosni Mubarak received in Cairo Monday the Secretary General of the Arab League, Amr Moussa, according to SPA news agency.
Moussa briefed the Egyptian leader on the outcome of the extraordinary meeting of the Arab Foreign Ministers, which was held in the Egyptian capital on Sunday. (Albawaba.com)
- Saudi, Egyptian foreign ministers discuss new Mid-East peace initiative with Arab League chief
- Arab foreign ministers to meet in Cairo; Saudi CP to hold talks with Egyptian leadership
- Egypt’s President receives Iraqi Foreign Minister
- Syrian - Egyptian summit held
- Arab League Council meeting kicks off in Cairo