Arab Ministers to Meet in Cairo for Power Grid Projects
The executive bureau of the Arab ministers in charge of electricity met on Thursday in Cairo to discuss interconnectivity projects.
The meeting was held under the chairmanship of Hashem Abdullah Yamani, Saudi Arabia’s minister of industry and electricity, reported the official Saudi News Agency (SPA).
In his inaugural speech, Yamani stressed the progress in creating Arab power grid linkage, said the agency, adding that the ministers would discuss a number of related issues including recommendations submitted by industry experts who concluded their meetings on Wednesday.
There are already projects linking Egypt with Jordan, Syria, Lebanon to the east, and Libya and the Maghreb countries to the west - Albawaba.com
- Arab Transport Ministers Executive Bureau Hold Meeting in Cairo
- Arab Youth Ministers' Executive Bureau to Hold Meeting in Cairo
- Arab, Turkish Electricity and Energy Ministers Meet on Power Sharing
- Arab Industry and Trade Ministers to meet in Jordan
- Prince Nawaf to lead Saudi delegation to Arab culture ministers meetings in Amman