Arab, Muslim Worlds to Mark Prophet's Birthday on Monday
Muslims around the world will mark on Monday the birth anniversary of Islam’s Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).
Many Arab countries have pronounced the day a public holiday.
The Prophet Mohammad was born in 570 AD in Mecca, and died on June 8, 632 in Medina.
Unlike other Muslim countries, Saudi Arabia, which maintains a strict school of Islamic thought, does not mark the occasion with festivities – Albawaba.com
- Saudi Grand Mufti slams Prophet Mohammad’s birthday celebrations as '\'heresy'\'
- UAE Clerics Remind Muslims of Al Aqsa on Prophet Ascent Anniversary
- Muslim Pilgrims Stone Satan at Start of Eid Al-Adha
- UAE Muslims urged to follow Prophet tolerant teachings
- Ramadan Starts Monday in Most Arab countries, Tuesday in Iran