Arab parliamentary council kicks off in Syria
The 45th session of the Arab Parliamentary Council began Sunday in Damascus.
The Saudi Kingdom's delegation to the session is headed by Mansour Abdul-Gafour, a member of the Saudi Shoura (Consultative) Council, according to SPA news agency.
The four-day session will focus on a number of issues such as the current Arab situation, the role of the Arab parliament members to boost Arab solidarity and the setting up of an Arab Parliament. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Arab Parliamentary Union Council wraps up 42nd session in Iraq
- Arab Transportation Council kicks off in Egypt’s capital
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker to attend APU Council meeting in Baghdad
- Saudi minister regrets some Muslims involved in terrorism
- Canadian-Arab Relations National Council delegation visits Saudi Arabia