Arab Parliamentary Union Council wraps up 42nd session in Iraq
The Arab Parliamentary Union Council’s 42nd session has emphasized the full solidarity of Arab parliaments with Iraq.
Concluding its deliberations on Wednesday, the council issued a statement rejecting any aggression on Iraq and condemning the Israeli threats against Syria and Lebanon, SANA said. Furthermore, the council called for halting normalization and contacts with Israel.
The statement also said that any aggression against Iraq is considered “aggression on all the Arab nations”, the news agency added. (Albawaba.com)
- Arab parliamentary council kicks off in Syria
- Syrian People’s Assembly Speaker to attend APU Council meeting in Baghdad
- Iraqi National Assembly speaker sends letter to International Parliamentary Union Head
- Arab MPs From Nine Countries Head for Baghdad to Show Solidarity
- Yemen’s parliament speaker visits Syria