Arab Security Chiefs Meet in Tunis on ‘Negative Impact of IT, Telecom'
The fourth Arab conference of chiefs of security information departments opened in Tunis on Monday under the chairmanship of Kuwait, said Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
Representatives from the Arab countries, the Arab League and Naif Arab Academy for security sciences participate in the conference.
A statement issued in Tunis on Friday by the council's general secretariat said the conference would focus on ways of creating security awareness and strengthening links between the Arab security bodies and the information media.
It will review also ways of combating crimes, satellite channels and their negative impact, the misuse of information technology and telecommunications – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Afro-Arab Parliamentary Conference to be Held in Tunis
- Tunisia to Host Arab Conference Monday on Security Information Bodies
- Syrian opposition concerned over Arab monitors chief statements
- Saudi Academy to Grant PhDs in Security Sciences
- Jawad Anani to Albawaba.com: Arabs Have Tools to Secure Stability, Peace