Arab Water Experts Group Wins Award in Sharjah
METITO, the international water and wastewater treatment experts, have been awarded the Award of Excellence from the UAE's Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, according to AME Info on Wednesday.
The award was presented to Mohamed Wehbe, METITO’s Commercial Manager by the Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler of Sharjah, Sheikh Sultan bin Mohammed bin Sultan Al Qassimi at a special ceremony at the Sharjah Expo Centre. From its regional headquarters in Sharjah, METITO manages its business for the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
METITO was given the Award of Excellence in recognition of the company’s exemplary performance and distinguished contribution to the development and economy of Sharjah in 2000, according to the report.
“As an Arab company we are particularly honored to be recognized by an Arab government for our achievements,” METITO Group Managing Director, Mr. Mutaz Ghandour was quoted as commenting after the ceremony.
METITO is responsible for a wide range of water, wastewater and desalination infrastructure projects in the UAE and overseas for government sectors and major international industrial and tourism projects – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Metito conferred the Frost & Sullivan 2009 Market Leadership Award for Middle East Water and Wastewater Treatment Market
- Metito alliance with Singapore Government body SUI to further develop clean water supply in the GCC
- Metito Conferred the Frost & Sullivan 2009 Market Leadership Award for Middle East
- Middle East Water System Giant Selects Infor for Multi-Site ERP Deployment
- Anchor Allied wins top honor at Sharjah Pioneers Awards