Arafat to Hold Talks with Jordan’s King on Monday
Palestinian President Yasser Arafat will visit Amman on Monday for talks with Jordan’s King Abdullah on the latest situation in the Palestinian territories, reported the Gulf News Agency (GNA).
Arafat will also participate in the Arab League’s follow-up committee meeting.
The meeting, chaired by Jordanian Foreign Minister Abdel-Ilah Khatib, will be attended by foreign ministers of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Tunisia and Sudan in addition to the league’s secretary general, Amr Moussa – Albawaba.com
- Arafat Accuses Israel of Tightening Blockade, Stepping Up Military Action
- Arafat Arrives in Tunis for Peace Talks, Intifada Meeting
- Egypt’s Foreign Minister: Contacts Underway to Set Date For Arab Follow-Up Meeting
- Mubarak, Arafat and King Abdullah to Meet in Egypt Saturday
- Khatib: Jordan Consulting with Arab Nations over Orient House Seizure