Arafat says Israel attempting to impede Hague ruling on separation barrier
Palestinian president Yasser Arafat on Sunday said Israel is trying to "hamper the ruling of the International Court of Justice" regarding the Israeli so-called separation wall.
"They can't stop it... They are trying to put all the obstacles in front of this court, but [let's] not.. forget this is a United Nations resolution and they have to carry on with it," KUNA news agency cited Arafat as saying Sunday after attending prayers for the Eid al-Adha in a mosque in the West Bank city of Ramallah. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- PA: Israel refusal to defend ''separation wall'' in the Hague - '\'admission of guilt'\'
- PA denies decision not to submit barrier issue to UNSC prior to US elections
- Issue of West Bank fence to be reviewed by International Court of Justice; Hamas vows to resume attacks
- Two settlers wounded as Israel says International Court of Justice has no authority to discuss ''security fence''
- Nasrallah: Only Palestinian resistance will remove Israeli wall