Arafat says Israel attempting to impede Hague ruling on separation barrier
Palestinian president Yasser Arafat on Sunday said Israel is trying to "hamper the ruling of the International Court of Justice" regarding the Israeli so-called separation wall.
"They can't stop it... They are trying to put all the obstacles in front of this court, but [let's] not.. forget this is a United Nations resolution and they have to carry on with it," KUNA news agency cited Arafat as saying Sunday after attending prayers for the Eid al-Adha in a mosque in the West Bank city of Ramallah. (Albawaba.com)
© 2004 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- HRW: West Bank barrier impedes Palestinian access to life’s essentials
- PA: Israel refusal to defend ''separation wall'' in the Hague - '\'admission of guilt'\'
- Palestinians demonstrate against fence as hearings open in The Hague
- UK opposes review of Israel's West Bank Wall at the international court of justice in The Hague
- Supreme Court of Justice says Israel has right to build barrier on occupied land