Aramex named Express Logistics Provider of the Year and winner of Outstanding Achievement Award at Supply Chain & Transport Awards 2010
Aramex, the global logistics and transportation solutions provider, today announced that the company has been named the Express Logistics Provider of the Year and winner of the Outstanding Achievement of the Year award at the Supply Chain & Transport Awards 2010, recently held in Dubai.
In addition, Aramex was recognised for its exceptional performance in a range of other categories, including winning second place in the Corporate Social Responsibility and 3PL Service Provider of the Year categories.
“We are very grateful to the organizers and panel of judges of the Supply Chain & Transport Awards for naming Aramex as the Express Logistics Provider of the Year,” said Iyad Kamal, Aramex Chief Operating Officer. “Aramex has been recognised for both the strength of its business operations as well as the vital contribution we make through a wide range of CSR initiatives and activities, which reflects our holistic commitment to sustainability. These awards are therefore a validation of our strategy and a testament to the dedication of our talented, hardworking staff, with whom we share these honours.”
Established in 2007, the Supply Chain & Transport Awards recognise excellence in 16 categories covering the logistics, sea freight and air cargo sectors. Following an online shortlisting process, winners are selected by a prestigious panel of experts from across the Middle East logistics industry.
- Aramex named Express Logistics Provider of the Year
- DHL scopes top award at Supply Chain & Transport Awards 2007
- dhl middle east wins express operator of the year award
- At the 2nd Annual Supply Chain and Transport Awards 2008, Jafza walks away with ‘Outstanding Achievement of the Year’
- GAC clinches top Shipping and Training titles at the first Middle East Supply Chain and Transport Awards