AROQA and Emerald Group Publishing Sign MoU
The Arab Organization for Quality Assurance in Education (AROQA) and Emerald Group Publishing Limited have recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which aims at supporting management education and research in the Arab world.
To this end, the two parties will cooperate in offering products and services that support management education and professional development.
According to the MoU, the fields of cooperation will be focused on co-publishing projects related to management education and educational quality including journals, case studies, books and e-books in addition to organizing events.
AROQA's President Mr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh, and Mr. Alastair Cook, Emerald's regional manager/vice president, Middle East and Turkey signed the MoU.
- Saudi Research & Marketing Group signs MoU with Emaar Economic City
- Arabian Network signs MoU with ISS
- General Motors signs MoU with SSTEC to explore integration of EN-Vs into Tianjin Eco-City
- Etihad Rail steps up activity to improve rail infrastructure
- Dubai Quality Group signs MoU with Kuwait's Jabir Quality Award