AROQA and Emerald Group Publishing Sign MoU
The Arab Organization for Quality Assurance in Education (AROQA) and Emerald Group Publishing Limited have recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which aims at supporting management education and research in the Arab world.
To this end, the two parties will cooperate in offering products and services that support management education and professional development.
According to the MoU, the fields of cooperation will be focused on co-publishing projects related to management education and educational quality including journals, case studies, books and e-books in addition to organizing events.
AROQA's President Mr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh, and Mr. Alastair Cook, Emerald's regional manager/vice president, Middle East and Turkey signed the MoU.
- League of Arab States Hosts AROQA Annual Board Meeting
- The Arab Organization for Quality Assurance in Education holds its 2nd annual conference in Kuwait
- e-TQM College enters into partnership with Dubai Quality Group
- e-TQM College Arabisation and Publishing Center Publishes Seven Books on Total Quality Management
- The Arab Organization for Quality Assurance in Education Annual Conference Opens in Kuwait