Association of Female Managers created in Algeria
The Association of female managers was established in Algiers on Wednesday September 7. El Moudjahid reports that the Association was formed with the aim of facilitating the integration of female managers into the market and of reinforcing the communication network between female managers. Khedidja Belhadi, who was elected as the president of the Association of Female Managers has said that it will fill a gap by promoting the equality of men and women in the business world.
- Field survey on female circumcision practice in Aden province
- Land Rover MENA and al Tayer Motors sponsor first Arab female & UAE national to tackle the North Pole
- Union of Arab ICT Association Honors Microsoft Gulf with ‘Best Arab Corporate Social Responsibility Award’ of the Year
- Arab World ‘needs to create 75 million jobs’
- Hair raising sports: Qatar’s female basketball team pulls out of Asian Games over hijab row