Atkins providing scholarships
Atkins, the world’s seventh largest design firm and the largest multi-disciplinary consultancy in Europe, is providing scholarships for post-graduate students at The British University in Dubai (BUiD).
Through the programme, scholarships worth 50% of tuition fees have been awarded to well qualified candidates, enabling them to take up places on the University’s Masters programmes in Information Technology and Project Management.
Tim Askew, Managing Director for Atkins Middle East, comments: “The Atkins group is committed to investing in education and developing closer working relationships with key educational institutions. We are therefore pleased to support The British University in Dubai by providing scholarships for post-graduate students. We hope that our partnership with the university will help to encourage students in this region to pursue a post-graduate education and to learn from the best in British educational standards.”
- The British University in Dubai Offers Largest Number of Scholarships to Date
- British University in Dubai Unveils Expanded Range of Scholarships for Masters Programmes
- British University in Dubai Announces New Scholarships for 2006
- DUGAS Extends Support for Masters Research in the Middle East
- Emirates Foundation and BUiD announce Scholarships for National Students