Attackers Blow up Liquor Store near Gaza Mosque
Unknown assailants bombed a liquor store in Gaza City overnight near a mosque and the headquarters of the Islamic group Hamas, Palestinian police said Friday.
Police told AFP that they were called to the scene after residents heard a loud explosion at the store near the beach in Gaza City.
The now-burned out store is just a few doors from a mosque and a few hundred meters (yards) from the headquarters of the Palestinian Islamic Resistance Movement, Hamas – GAZA CITY (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Palestinians Mass for Funeral of Hamas Man Reportedly Killed by Palestinian Police
- Blast Destroys Store Selling Liquor in South Lebanon
- Palestinian Police Block Islamic Jihad Gaza Rally After Jerusalem Blast
- 14 Released Hamas Members Turn Themselves in to Palestinian Police
- Palestinians Detain Dozens of Hamas Suspects over Liquor Arsons