Audi honors Jordanian Dealership – Nuqul Automotive
As part of its centennial celebrations Audi Middle East has now honored Audi Center Jordan for their continuous commitment and support in developing the Audi brand in Jordan. Audi Middle East Managing Director Jeff Mannering presented Mr. Marwan Nuqul, CEO of Nuqul Automotive, with a very special token of appreciation – a limited edition Auto Union Type C pedal car exclusively designed and produced by Audi.
“Our dealerships are a vital part in Audi’s success. No matter how fantastic our cars are, the dealership and its staff represent the first point of contact for our customers and are able to create an experience over and above the car itself. I would like to thank Nuqul Automotive for their great contribution to making Audi the hottest automotive brand in the Middle East” said Jeff Mannering.
Adding to his words, Mr. Marwan Nuqul stated “We are honored to have the pleasure of working with Audi and will continue to strive for complete customer satisfaction.”
Audi plans to sell 10,000 units in the Middle East annually in the medium term. With the dealers being an integral part of this strategy, the brand has invested heavily in dealer development, the development of its infrastructure and aftersales services.
- Nuqul Automotive sponsors its first community event - Audi Q7 united with the Old Baccalaureate Society to Bring you the Audi Q7 Treasure Hunt
- Nuqul Automotive hosts the British parade entitled "Jewel that is Jordan"
- Audi CEO Rupert Stadler chosen as a 2009 Eurostar
- 1938 Horch 853 Special Roadster headlines 2nd Annual Automobiles of London Auction
- By trilateral agreement: Audi, Porsche and VW choose Nuqul Automotive as authorized dealer in Jordan