Audi launches Extended Warranty for Middle East
Audi Middle East has announced the introduction of two extended warranty packages for the GCC and Levant under the name of Audi Warranty plus. Audi drivers can opt for a one year or two year extension of their Audi factory warranty, starting from 540 USD and 1,000 USD respectively. The service is available from authorized Audi dealerships for all new Audi vehicles as well as vehicles with a remaining factory warranty of at least six months.
The extended warranty gives the customer complete peace of mind of ownership, the guarantee of Audi trained service technicians as well as Audi original parts and can also help increase the resale value of their car.
Jeff Mannering, Managing Director of Audi Middle East states “We have a responsibility to deliver the best customer experience. Audi Warranty plus contributes to this commitment by providing customers with additional peace of mind.”
Included in the package is the Audi Road Side Assist Service - a free emergency assistance service that can be called into action in case of accidents, flat tires or battery failure, and even in cases of locked-in keys or lack of petrol.
- Audi Abu Dhabi launches Pre-Owned Program - Audi Approved :plus
- Audi honors Jordanian Dealership – Nuqul Automotive
- Audi Middle East sales grow 8.5% in first half
- Audi Jordan Scores Highest in Middle East Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Audi Centre Jordan scores number one in the Middle East in the Audi After Sales Customer Satisfaction Survey