Austrian Parliament Speaker Condemns ‘Israeli Crimes’ against Palestinians
President of Austrian National Assembly Heinz Fischer on Saturday condemned the “Israeli crimes” committed against Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, saying “intentional killing of Palestinian children and youth by Israeli soldiers is by no means pardonable,” according to Iran News Agency (IRNA).
Fischer’s remarks came during a meeting with Iranian Majlis Speaker, Mehdi Karroubi in Tehran, said the agency.
He arrived Saturday on a four-day official visit.
Fischer said Austria voted positively to the United Nation's resolution condemning the violent acts by Israeli forces.
Meanwhile, Fischer said that Vienna is interested in expanding its relations with Tehran in all fields including economic investment and exchanges, tourism, political and cultural relations and issues related to oil, according to IRNA – Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Abbas blocks attempt at ICC trial of Israeli war crimes
- Seven Israelis indicted for ‘violent crimes’ against Palestinians in the West Bank
- Speaker of Iranian Consultative Council sends letter to Syrian Assembly Speaker on Palestinians
- Austrian Parliament Speaker Meets Syrian President
- Austrian Parliament Speaker to Meet Syrian President