Awareness campaign launched to enhance delivery of integrated waste management services in UAE
Click here to add Dulsco Waste Management Services as an alert
Disable alert for Dulsco Waste Management Se ...,
Click here to add Integrated Management Systems as an alert
Disable alert for Integrated Management Systems,
Click here to add Waste Management Services as an alert
Disable alert for Waste Management Services
The waste management products and services featured were collection and transportation of solid and liquid waste by various types of vehicles, waste collection receptacles and vehicles, waste compaction equipment, and recycling receptacles. There was also a special presentation about Dulsco's on-shore and off-shore tank cleaning process, particularly for tanks used for petroleum products, chemical products, sewage, freshwater and sea water.
Prakash Parab, Director, Dulsco Waste Management Services said: "The awareness campaign is a key strategic initiative that enables Dulsco to enhance cross-selling across the UAE. There are evolving and emerging challenges in waste management in our society and it is our goal to better address these new concerns by constantly improving, enhancing and consolidating our portfolio of products and services. Dulsco is fully committed to sustain and ultimately expand the awareness campaign to ensure consistency in the delivery of integrated services to our target markets."
Dulsco’s Waste Management Services, the first waste management firm in the UAE to be Integrated Management Systems certified, handles hazardous and non-hazardous solid waste in compliance with strict municipal and environmental provisions.
- Dulsco Event Equipment Rental boosts inventory to cater to high volume of Ramadan activities
- Dulsco has announced that it has recently concluded an awareness exhibition at the Dulsco Events Arena showcasing its Waste Management Services’ (WMS
- Emirates Gas staff volunteers for ‘Clean up UAE’ campaign
- Dubai Chamber Sustainability Network launches ‘ACT to Sustain - Be Responsible’ Waste Management Campaign
- Dulsco appoints new Managing Director