Awareness campaign launched to enhance delivery of integrated waste management services in UAE
The waste management products and services featured were collection and transportation of solid and liquid waste by various types of vehicles, waste collection receptacles and vehicles, waste compaction equipment, and recycling receptacles. There was also a special presentation about Dulsco's on-shore and off-shore tank cleaning process, particularly for tanks used for petroleum products, chemical products, sewage, freshwater and sea water.
Prakash Parab, Director, Dulsco Waste Management Services said: "The awareness campaign is a key strategic initiative that enables Dulsco to enhance cross-selling across the UAE. There are evolving and emerging challenges in waste management in our society and it is our goal to better address these new concerns by constantly improving, enhancing and consolidating our portfolio of products and services. Dulsco is fully committed to sustain and ultimately expand the awareness campaign to ensure consistency in the delivery of integrated services to our target markets."
Dulsco’s Waste Management Services, the first waste management firm in the UAE to be Integrated Management Systems certified, handles hazardous and non-hazardous solid waste in compliance with strict municipal and environmental provisions.
- Dulsco launches ‘Recycle to Regain’ as part of initiative to reduce growing waste levels in Dubai landfills
- Dulsco mobilises manpower and equipment to support nationwide clean-up drive in UAE
- Dulsco to showcase award-winning waste management equipment at Middle East Waste Summit 2010
- Dulsco offers specialist service to Government Authorities in Sharjah to address emirate's growing waste management requirements
- Dulsco launches “City Compactor” vehicles in Dubai to collect waste from hard-to-reach areas