Ayadina holds fundraising lunch in Sofar
Ayadina Association, which often holds a series of fundraising events in collaboration with the Office of Communications at AUB throughout the year, recently held a major fundraising garden lunch in Sofar on Saturday, June 19, 2010. Ayadina's work is focused on helping the aged and the young from underprivileged neighborhoods. Held at the Donna Maria Sursock Gardens, the event attracted over 200 guests of all ages from among Ayadina's growing community of friends and supporters. Proceeds from the fundraising activity will be used to finance a broad range of Ayadina programs for senior citizens and youngsters of the Nabaa/Sin El Fil area, one of Beirut's most impoverished neighbourhoods. The fundraising lunch was sponsored by the National Bank Of Kuwait and its Group CEO, Ibrahim Dabdoub. It also attracted support from Byblos bank and Federal bank. Ayadina Association holds a series of fundraising events every year, including Benefit Christmas Concerts in collaboration with AUB.
- British School Al Khubairat’s Primary School presented cheque to WaterAid
- Ariel Sharon's son pleads guilty to illegal fundraising charges
- the children’s museum held a fundraiser costume party
- Sharon's son to spend nine months in prison
- AUB Announces Richard J. Brow as Vice President for University Advancement