Ayyam FM has announced the withdrawal of its sponsorship to the New Year
Ayyam FM has announced the withdrawal of its sponsorship to the New Year's concert held by the Tunisian artist Ahmad Al Sharif. The station has also cancelled the preparations for its previously announced special broadcast, which was supposed to air live on New Year's Eve. SPIN Jordan has also withdrawn its sponsorship of the mentioned concert, joining Ayyam FM in cancelling any celebratory broadcasts for New Year's Eve.
The two stations have reaffirmed that they are part of this society and that they share all Jordanians' outrage and condemnation of Israel's barbaric aggression towards our brothers and sisters in Gaza. This decision is merely part of a basic moral responsibility that both stations feel they owe to their Palestinian counterparts.
The two stations have also expressed willingness to air any advertisements pertaining to donations intended for the residents of Gaza free-of-charge, and to assign special segments during broadcasts to announce locations where donations are being gathered.
- KIPCO announces platinum sponsorship of 30th NUKS-USA conference
- SPIN Jordan to Broadcast Special Documentary in Honor of Gaza
- Xerox Egypt announces its sponsorship and participation in Cairo ICT 2014
- Emirates announces sponsorship of UAE Rugby Association
- Emirates Bank Announced Its Al Shaheen Club and meNRI Sponsorship of the Neeta Lulla Fashion Show - Showcasing the Sensual and Flamboyant Collection