Bahra Cables Supports University Students
Bahra Cables Company, Member of Construction Products Holding Company (CPC), has extended its Social Responsibility into the educational sector as a progressive move to insure the ability to grasp technical and scientific development in all industrial sectors.
BCC joined forces with the Worldwide Alumni Association of the American University of Beirut (WAAAUB) – Jeddah Chapter to provide financial support for 45 students studying in the university for the last 2 years, divided on 2phases. The first phase includes 21 students followed by a phase 2 of 24 student; both phases include students from different faculty studies.
Engineer Talal Idriss, Bahra Cables Company CEO explained that this move comes in favor of BCC's frame of harvesting future achievements attained by the bright students benefiting from this financial aid. He pointed out that BCC does not support one faculty over another and all industries are linked in a way or another which reflects BCC's general view at the educational sector.
He concluded that BCC's support for the educational sector will continue to be. Our responsibility as an electric cable supplier is a small part of our greater responsibilities towards the society in all of its sectors.
- Bahra cables sponsors the Green Engineering Seminar
- Saudi companies reiterate support for hiring women
- The Worldwide alumni association of The American University (WAAAUB) holds its 7th Annual Convention
- Masdar Institute’s First Batch of 2011 Post- Graduates perform remarkably well at Workplace
- career expo 2008 signs agreement with eventscom bahrain