BAHRAIN’S EDB TO LAUNCH IN DEPTH BUSINESS GUIDE:
Bahrain’s EDB (Economic Development Board) and the Oxford Business Group will jointly host the launching of the Kingdom’s new in-depth business guide - “Emerging Bahrain 2005”. The event will be held under the patronage of His Highness the Prime Minister Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al- Khalifa on 19 September, 2005, at the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
The guide, an essential reference for businesses, institutions and investors, is published by Oxford Business Group, and is part of the group’s flagship Emerging Market Series. The series specializes in research on emerging markets around the world providing comprehensive and accurate political and economic analysis of the Kingdom and includes overviews of Bahrain’s political and economic environments.
The guide reviews developments and trends in all the Kingdom’s major economic sectors, including banking, capital markets, insurance, telecommunications and IT, energy, real estate, construction, tourism, transportation, health, education and industry.
Bahrain is the 12th country in the MENA region and the 5th country in the GCC to be covered in the Emerging Markets series.
- Oxford Business Group in Strategic Partnerships With industry Specialists
- Bahrain: Oxford Business Group Appoints New Country Director
- New country report explores Mumtalakat’s global investment strategy
- The most comprehensive guide to Kuwaiti economy
- First-time partnership set to push the boundaries of financial sector analysis