Bahrain Annual Cultural Exhibition Opens
Bahrain’s history sprang to life Wednesday with the opening of the Ninth Heritage Festival of the 10-day cultural festival under the theme Traditional Bahraini Cuisine and will feature daily cookery competitions, as well as a variety of other attractions for all the family, reported Gulf daily News.
The emir of Bahrain, Sheikh Hamad bin Issa Al Thani inaugurated the exhibition being held in the museums halls, featuring photographs about traditional cooking, equipment and documents of laws and regulations for restaurants and cafes – Albawaba.com
- The Palestinian Culture Exhibition at Bayt Lothan
- Heritage Festival to Open in Bahrain Wednesday
- Muscat Festival opens with Majed Al Mohandes, Carmen Suleiman, and Mohammad Abdo in concert
- duke of york visits saadiyat island cultural district exhibition saadiyat to be ‘cultural beacon” says prince andrew
- Syrian Exhibition opens in Bahrain