Bahrain Crown Prince, GCC Secretary General discuss upcoming summit
General Secretary of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Abdel Rahman Al-Atiah met in Manama upon arrival with Bahrain’s Crown Prince and General Commander of the Defense Forces, Sheikh Salman Bin Hamad Al-Khalifa to discuss the agenda of the Gulf Summit, set to be held in Qatar between December 21-22.
Sheikh Salman hailed the GCC General Secretariat's arrangements to hold the summit, confirming the Bahraini leaders' interest to meet their GCC counterparts and review issues of concern to the GCC countries, according to Bahrian’s News Agency.
Furthermore, he expressed hope for the GCC to achieve more at the level of the joint Gulf cooperation, wishing the upcoming summit success.(Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Mubarak holds meetings with Saudi crown prince, Jordan king on Arab summit rescheduling
- Bahrain set to hold GCC summit
- US Secretary of State Powell meets Bahrain's Crown Prince Salman in Washington
- Upcoming global summit in Bahrain
- The Syrian chemical threat: Britain’s foreign secretary reveals 'contingency plans'